Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Thirtieth

I think tomorrow I'm going to talk about feminism, it's been on my heart a lot lately. I just uploaded photos on facebook. I think it's fun to only upload pictures every once and a while. My reason is this: it's very easy to forget fun, simple times that I've had. When I upload pictures every once and a while, I get to reminisce on all the lovely times I've had that I probably forgot about.

My goal is to get to bed early tonight so I won't fall asleep in class.
And it's going to snow a ton this week and I've been complaining about it all night. I wouldn't mind it if I had no where to go, but I do. I don't trust other drivers in snow and I'm probably not that great of a driver in snow either.

I'm once again tired and this is because I didn't have my second dose of caffeine today. Typically I drink one cup of coffee in the morning to get me going and about 3 or 4 in the afternoon I drink a Doctor Pepper. This helps me not take a nap and keeps me working hard all day long. Since I only had a small cup of coffee and no DP, it's making me sleepy. So tomorrow I think I'll be able to write more in depth than I have been lately. I have like 5 quizzes this week, so there will be lots of studying going on this week too.

hasta la vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment