Monday, January 24, 2011

The Twenty Fourth

YES. Wildcats for the win!

Today was a good, long day. Plenty of classes to go to, and work to do.
I really enjoy praying, it's like I can get all my thoughts out, meditate about my day, listen to God and just focus internally. Although, I have a feeling that my prayer life is about to take some interesting turns. Lots of people have been coming to me with the troubles in their life, and I'm starting to realize I need to spend less time praying about me and more time praying about the world and those around me. Specifically, my family. Those are four of my favorite people on earth and they need to be in my prayers more than they are.

I'm going to keep this post short, because I just took some night time cold medicine and I totally already feel it working me to sleep. So before my thoughts start making less sense, I've had the Chris Tomlin song "Jesus Messiah" stuck in my head all day. I've hummed it and prayed it's words to God all day and I've really picked apart the lyrics. It's cool how God can put a song in my head that completely glorifies Him so that I can praise Him all day. "The rescue for sinners, The ransom from Heaven, Jesus Messiah, Emmanuel" It's so beautiful.

Arrivederci.

No comments:

Post a Comment