Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Thirteenth

My boots did arrive!

It's sad that this has turned into an every other day sort of thing when my goal from the beginning was to write everyday.

So here's some more thoughts: Why do you fail me, K-State basketball team?
I'm so ready for the team to find it's rhythm and start preforming up to their potential. I'm sure they are going to be dropped from the AP poll. Oh well. Jacob Pullen has declared that he won't play if the team has to go to the NIT. I agree, I don't want them to go to the NIT. I want them to make it to the big dance. But they are a team, and as apart of a team they take what they are given. I don't think it would be right for a starting senior to call it quits on his team just because they didn't make it the NCAA tournament. So here's my vow: If K-state goes to NIT, I will play for Jacob Pullen. Just kidding I think the NCAA regulation board would have a lot to say about that. Plus, I'd never make a shot or run fast enough, or know how to run a play. So there goes that idea.

Next, School. AHH, I'm so excited for school to start. This semester I'm taking Physical Chemistry, Microbiology, Speech, Intro to Women's Studies, and General Psychology. I'm thrilled that ever six months I get a new beginning. I love new beginning, meeting new people, learning new things, having a new schedule. I don't like that I already know that my last final will be on the last day of finals week, darn you micro!! I have all of my books now and now I need to get my supplies and then I'm ready for Spring 2011 semester.


ok. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment