Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Sixth

It's not my fault!! I promise. Yesterday as I was going to tell all about my day/life, blogger just wasn't letting me write. So I skipped a day.

I just made 2 huge pancakes, they look so yummy.
Anyway, yesterday as I worked all day, pretty much, I realized that this blog is lame. So I'm going to try to figure out things that would spice it up. So today, I'm only going to talk about 1 thing; that is Twitter. It seems like lately everyone in my neck of the woods is getting one, and I really want one. Not because I want to tweet all the time, but solely so that I can follow my favorite celebs/musicians/k-state basketball players. However, I'm very hesitant. Why? Ah, because I already spend too much time in front of a screen. All the TV I watch comes from either Netflix or Hulu on my computer, my 20 some hours a week at work is done on a computer, I spend way too much time on facebook as it is, and I just started this blog. It doesn't seem like a bad idea right now, but I know as soon as school starts up again it might mean bad things.

well, that's a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment