Friday, January 14, 2011

The Fourteenth

All my Haiti friends are home! I've missed them all so much. I can't wait for me and my roommates to be living together again and I can't wait for school to start so I can begin learning new things. Like I said before, I love new beginnings. I feel like that's what this is. I'm so excited.
Today I finished up some last things I needed to do before school started, mostly getting some notebooks and pencils, moving some of my stuff back to the apartment, chasing my dog around the neighborhood in my new boots (embarrassing), and buying one last lab manual. I feel like my body is preparing me for the semester by making me sleep a lot now so that I won't need as much when the semester gets into its full swing. I know that that is a ludicrous idea. Today I also went to flikr.com and I looked at the past 7 days pictures, there are so many talented photographers out there. A lot of people seem to enjoy taking beautiful pictures and some over edit, but they turn out pretty good.

Psalm 33:20-21 "Our soul waits for the Lord he is out help and our shield. For our heart is glad in him, because we trust his holy name." So I'm moving a long is Psalms finally... I mostly like this because I'm encouraged by the power of God. His strength is amazing. Also, the fact that it uses "our" and "we" also encourages me. It makes me see that I'm not alone, that I have a family of believers who are also encouraged by His strength and kind love.


bye-bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment