Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Fifteenth

Grocery Shopping. I did that today. It's not really fun when it costs so much for so little. The article that is linked there shares some great ideas on how to save while you shop.

Ah, finally a win for KSU. The games was great. However, I wish our student section was a little classier. You know, I'm not a heckler or one for foul language, so that kind of tells you a little something about our student section. My roommates will be back tomorrow!! yayayayayayayayya :)

Onto Pslams 34. Verse 14: "Turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it." ah, so now to apply this to my life. Do good. Seek Peace. Sounds like Christians should be some kind of hippies. Haha, I think if I'm always pursuing Christ then my heart breaks when I see injustice, so therefore I want to change that and share the peace that He gives me. How can I do this every day? I watch the news and see the problems in the world, and to me, there is just so much to fix. I need to find something I can be passionate about and learn, help, and make it grow. I think that passion has to fall much deeper than K-State basketball or a new type of boots, obviously. So I'm going to search for a new passion that my heart can hurt over and that I can pursue peace and do good for it.

I've noticed every time I try to type good, I first type food and then I erase it and type goof. Ah, the human brain is so weird.

Sweet dreams.
Oops, I have photos!

Sweet doggie.

Some snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment