Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Sixteeth

We're happy to be back! I'm trying to upload a video. I'm not sure if it works. We'll see. it's new and now you know how I talk.
I don't have much to say about today. Today at church we talked about money, which in church is kind of a taboo subject in churches. The pastor brought up a good point last week that over half of the parables that Jesus told had to do with money, but according to his statistics he only preached about it six percent of the time. It's so true though, they don't want to become the church that talks about money, but it is something we use and exchange every day and if we aren't wise with it, it really isn't pleasing to the Lord (considering it is His anyway).

I don't feel like talking about psalms today.
I was really excited about starting school a couple days ago and now I am dreading Tuesday. We'll see how it goes. I hope it isn't too demanding this semester, and I hope this video will finally upload. I wonder if I'm going anything wrong...

More to talk about. It's supposed to freeze rain tonight. I hope it doesn't. That is probably my least favorite weather condition, right next to when the tornado sirens are going off and I'm scared for my life that a tornado is going to come and uproot me.

If this video doesn't upload by the time I watch one episode of 30 rock, I'm going to give up on it and all my dedicated readers are going to have to use their imagination to figure out what the video really is.

ADIOS.

update: 11:13pm video still not uploaded. I've given up.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure that video was worth all the effort, but our goofiness made me smile. :)

    Is "goofiness" a word? Hmm.

    Lovin' the blog, friend. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete