Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Thirty Sixth

Hi.
K-state won an away game, finally! whoop

Although, tonight, my heart is hurting. I know in Romans it says to "rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep". But, I feel like my "weeping" times seem to stick out. I feel so much hurt and pain for the family of Greg St. Amand right now, that is it is almost unexplainable. It doesn't seem right that such a young life could be taken away. However, in the song Blessed be Your name it says "Lord, You give and take away." I guess there are times when I forget how much He has given me and see only what He has taken away. That's not fair of me, I think I need to rejoice with those who rejoice more than already I do. It just kind of sucks. I can't think of a better way to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment