Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Fourty Eighth

So, I've almost made it through my first hard week of school. It feels so good. There's this thirty day challenge thing going on on Facebook and every day for thirty days you post a picture and give a little fun detail about your life. I'm thinking I might do that. Especially since I have nothing super interesting to write about right now. Maybe I'll start it and only do it on the days that I have nothing to write about so it will take longer than 30 days.

The first challenge is to post a picture of yourself and write 15 facts.

1. I love Jesus
2. I'm quite optimistic
3. I paint my toe nails, but not my fingernails
4. I think I could listen to Billie Holiday all day long
5. I love Thanksgiving
6. I'm majoring in Biology and minoring in Chemistry
7. I have two older brothers who I continually learn great things from
8. I sometimes like to study because my introverted self has a reason to be excluded from activites
9. Jodi Picoult is probably my favorite author
10. I sleep with a fan on
11. I like how different my friends are from me because they are always providing new perspectives for me
12. The pillow I sleep on is the pillow my grandma used to sleep on.
13. Almost daily I drink coffee in the morning and a Dr. Pepper in the afternoon as to avoid having to take a nap
14. I work at a Community Mental Health facility and there is almost never a dull moment
15. I love my dog too much.


G2G. (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment