Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Fourty Third

I've been studying all day. I feel like my brain is fried. I then attended a funeral. I feel drained of emotion. And because I had a fabulous night at the Black & White Affair last night, I got little sleep last night. I'm in need of a good night's rest. I'm ready for some rejuvenation. I think I tell you all that I'm tired too often. Sorry I'm not more entertaining.

However, it was good to see my friends this weekend. Sometimes I get really introverted and so used to being around myself and just myself that I kind of dread going to be around other people. I know, that sounds agoraphobic, but I really don't think I am. Once I get there, I end up having a fabulous time, just like I did in all the friend visiting and hanging out I got to do yesterday and today.

 So thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment