Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Thirty Seventh

Today I was able to surround myself with people who love me and support me and it made me so grateful to have them in my life. It super funny that my feminist post was exactly what my pastor spoke about today at church. I kind of wondered if he read it, but then again I know he didn't. It kind of reaffirmed to me that I'm not crazy, and what I've been breaking down in my mind is truth mostly inspired by the Lord.

Today I wrote my first speech! I give it on Wednesday, and I will definitely share it with you all. I imagine my speech in class will have a lot more to it than my actual written speech, but I think that is how it's supposed to go.

Today I was reading in my Bible and I really was just looking for some encouragement, and I stumbled upon Isaiah and was reading about the greatness of God and I came to this. Isaiah 40:28-31. "...The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and grow weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up on wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

This blog was kind of all over the place, maybe I'll have more clear thoughts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment