Monday, February 21, 2011

The Fifty Second

I'm going to write right now, otherwise I'm not going to write at all. 
This weekend has been filled with lots of excitement and now I'm tired. I didn't get any homework done, but it was so nice to see my brother and hang out with my family as much as I did. 

Yesterday my roommate put up a quote board and a scripture board, they both look neato. I was excited to put some input on both. Tonight is lifegroup, I hope I can go. Perhaps I will get off of work early, I don't know. The temperature dropped a lot last night and it was quite frigid today while I was walking to all of my classes. Tomorrow I get to be a guinea pig again for another psychology experiment.

Day Three is the cast from your favorite tv show. There are so many choices, but I have decided to chose this one. Parks and recreation is super hilarious. CSI, Bones, Modern Family and Parenthood all come in a close second. I really appreciate great TV, however horrible that may be.


1 comment: