Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Fourty Seventh

I'm trying really hard to study because I have a huge P. Chem exam tonight. I'm super nervous, I'm super stressed. I have 85 thousand things to do before Friday gets here. Luckly, my to-do list is getting smaller as I'm working on my Micro homework right now. Anyway, I honestly don't have the actual time to write right now, but I have to share something.

I have incredible friends. I mean they are unbelievable. Today (and it's not even 3pm) they have blessed me so much. Whether it be friendly facebook messages or a text message that read "Happy Wednesday! Hope you have a great day learning!" they have really lifted my day. I find myself being so independent to the point where I don't like asking for help and I really like to do things for myself. But this week has been incredibly busy, probably my busiest ever. I'm so thankful for their encouragement to me this week, especially when I'm about to fall asleep in class because I didn't get enough sleep the night before.  I'm realizing that I cannot do everything on my own, as much as I love it. I need some dependency, most definitely when times are busy and rough like they have been for me this week.

I'm so blessed and I don't think about it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment