Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Fifty Eighth

This weekend has been so relaxed and nice. I love weekends like this. I went and saw a play called Broke-ology last night. I think it had the smallest cast of any play that I had ever seen, but it was still interesting. I started writing my paper about it, but I didn't get very far. I think I'll finish it tonight once I get back from the Ichthus Sunday dinner.
I don't really have anything profound to write about. Gas prices stink, darn you middle east conflict, just let your people be free!

So day 4 of the 30 day challenge is a picture of your favorite night.


This was right before Christmas when Mary and I drove to KC and skated (not really, but watched people skate), ate lots of cookies and noodles and company. I don't think it was very fun for Mary who had to hop around KC on crutches, but it was nice just to get together with people you know and meet people you don't already know.


Lata.

No comments:

Post a Comment