Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Sixty Fifth

Tonight my little devious side came out. I happen to get super competitive and then I happen to get a lead foot. It was kind of fun. It's really funny, because I do keep this side of me under wraps quite often. When people who don't see this side of me, don't know that it even existed. So I get to surprise people with this side of me, and I think it's hilarious. I did that tonight at a stoplight and I could not stop laughing because of the faces of the people that were surprised.

Now I just spent 30 minutes laughing with my roommate about mustaches and funny quotes. I love it when we're all slap-happy. I know that that wasn't a very interesting blog, so I will continue with the 30 day thing. Someone I would trade places with for a day:
I think it would be very cool to be the president for a day, but only a day. Know all the national secrets and problems for one single day. Chat with the pope, and many other leaders around the world, make an appearance at the congressional meeting for the day. Perhaps, I could solve the national debt problem...but probably not in one day.

until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. alright you've been officially added to my friends list, congrats! thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday, talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when we have our silly evenings, too :)

    ReplyDelete