Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Seventy Fifth

I'm about to watch Scrubs and I just realized I haven't written in so many days. My toes got to breathe today and it was beautiful! I've been thinking about Japan. The devastation that they have experienced in the last week is incredible. The lives lost, the exposure to massive amounts in radiation, earthquake/tsunami, so incredibly sad. K-state is sponsoring a prayer for Japan, which I think is beautiful. I wish that we'd always be praying for these countries that are far away and distant and that we wouldn't only be aware of them when horrible things happen to them. I know I don't have hours and hours of the day to sit and pray about every single country, but I do have time to inform myself of different things I could be praying for and develop a passionate heart for it.

I have a P. Chem exam in 1 hour and 15 minutes. However lame this is, I'm kind of excited because I pretty much know my stuff. We'll see if I can improve upon my last exam score.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment