Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Seventy Second

I don't really have anything to write about. Today I ate a lot of chocolate and beef. Not together, all in separate dishes. I also studied more for my exams this week and dreamt a little more about spring break. I've also realized that after spring break hits, I don't really have a free weekend until the end of school. That's okay, I tend to be more happy when I'm busy.

I learned in my psych class that I could be qualified as a 'hardy' person. Characteristics of a hardy person are as follows. Making commitments are easy, to sense of self, direction and place in life. I have an internal locus of control and am very self disciplined. I love a good challenge, it is something I enjoy overcoming and don't view it as a stressor. Very true. The good thing about hardy people, besides their eternal optimism,  is that because they handle stress well, they don't get sick very often, unless they are away from their support system. Super accurate.  It sounds like I'm tooting my own horn, but I think it's cool that I've always been this way and now I know there is a name for people like me.

There's a little bit of a winter wonderland outside my apartment, I kind of thought we were done with winter. My toes are begging to be exposed. They are tired of being in boots and heavy socks, they just want to breath wearing Rainbows or sandals. I wish I could let them, without fear of losing them due to frost bite.

Bye : )

No comments:

Post a Comment