Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Ninety First

Ah. This weekend has been lovely. Minimal homework, lots of roommate hang out time. Going to KSU baseball game. I like it. I'm sorry my blogs posts haven't been that interesting. I do have something very exciting to share. I know I've talked a lot about how my Women's Studies class really stretches and collides with a lot of my really firm beliefs, but I'm seriously considering minoring in Women's Studies. I only have to take 12 more hours and it can be in classes that aren't women studies, but women focused (like pysch of women, mental health issues and women). Those sorts of classes are things that I'm pretty interested in. Mostly I'm excited because I can make this work with my remaining three semesters at K-State. Not only does this work out well, but it will make me look like a different candidate at PA school.
So hopefully when I graduate I will end with a B.S. in Biology with minors in Chemistry and Women Studies. AHHHH. I'm kind of so excited about it.

So my friend Mary has introduced me to 8tracks.com and I highly recommend this place. It's awesome. No commercials and much better than Pandora!

I'm rounding out reading 2 Chronicles. I'm excited to start Ezra. Chronicles has been great, but it's basically a recap on Kings, so I'm excited to move beyond that.

It really stinks thinking you did AWESOME and then learning you did not (cough, PCHEM, cough)

Ok, that's it.

1 comment:

  1. Yeeah, 8tracks! I would've never expected to hear you minor in women's studies..but I'm glad you are! and that you're excited about it!

    ReplyDelete