Saturday, April 9, 2011

I've lost count

I'm sure I could go back and count all the days I've missed, but I don't want to.

I don't have much to share. I have lots of pre-studying to do before next weekend, when the real studying happens because I think I have 5 exams that week. Crazy, I know, it might as well be finals week, but it's not.

So for my Women's Studies class we have to do an activism project. My group members and I are having a bake sale to raise money for National organization of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders. I know it seems a little ironic, bake sales for eating disorders??? It is, but I think we could really market it in a fun, friendly way. We're going to have things other than cookies too! I'm going to try to make granola bars, for a healthier snack, hopefully my friend who is known for making great granola can lend me a hand. I'm pretty excited for this project. I can't wait to present it to the class and even if it is a small amount that we are able to donate, I'm glad we'll be able to do it. People who have eating disorders have a terrible self image and ANAD helps set up support groups and confrences in the area so that people struggling with these disease can overcome it. Visit their website.

Well, I have lots of little things to do today, so that I'm not overwhelmed with lots of big things to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment