Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Day

So before I head off to class and another busy day begins, I have 5 minutes to write a little.

One thing really. I think it's amazing how God can speak. Over the past couple of weeks I think I've really began to understand how living by faith and not by sight is truly something that has to be implemented in my spiritual walk. It never astounds me that when God is truly speaking to me and I'm not listening how He does not give up. Not until I listen, and when I do and missed all of those other times I feel like a super idiot. A girl, who is extremely wise, said at life group last night that our lives aren't supposed to be perfect or flawless. There will be hurt, suffering, and pain. I believe the root of all of those terrible emotions and feelings is sin. But somehow, like the Bible says, God uses all these moments to help us learn and grow.
We have been talking a lot about suffering lately and only last night did I realize a pretty significant time in my life where I truly was suffering, where I was just kind of hanging on and hurting. It's amazing how God used that time to pull me out of my element and teach some incredible things about myself and Him. It is amazing how much He truly loves us. I have been feeling His love so much lately. and I cannot describe it. Like I know my mom loves me and I can feel her love, but God's love for me feels so different, so empowering, so perfect. It really is incredible.

time for me to get to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment