Friday, October 21, 2011

Library Pt. 4

I guess I get to Friday and I have all these things on my heart that I just ahve to write about, every week.

So. Wednesday I have a job interview. I'm very excited, nervous, all the things you are when you have an interview for a job that you really want/desperately need.

I'm finding more and more that I should in no way be scared of the future, because my future is so secure because I have the heavenly Father looking after me, guiding me to what I'm supposed to be doing. He is amazing.

I met with my advisor, and he kept telling me that I could graduate in May, no problemo. But, I really don't want to. I really want to be a K-State student for one more semester. I really feel like I shouldn't take an entire year of school off. I really feel like I should retake classes that didn't do spectacular in. Most importantly, I feel like God wants me to take my time. I think I rushed through everything since high school until now. I took all the hard classes, I did all the right things, I worked incredibly hard, and next year/next semester is my time to slow down. Time to reflect, love on my family more, get some patient contact hours and continue on. Life is incredible. God is incredible. He knows exactly what I need. I'm so thankful for the Holy Spirit.

So, now I'm going to frantically study for the next 70 hours. A's baby. That's the way to get A's (and to have no social life, but I want A's baby).

See ya'll. Love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment