Sunday, September 4, 2011

relaxation

Hi Friends.

This last week was great. I took my first Human Body test on Friday. I did okay, but there's still room to improve. Friday and Saturday was the Ichthus Leaders retreat, I loved it. It was so great to get out town with some of the coolest people I know and really talk and dwell on the future and vision of Ichthus as a church and where God is really leading us. I'm also excited that I will be in Manhattan next year so that I can still be apart of Ichthus' story.

One thing that has been totally reaffirmed to me is that this semester my focus is Micah 6:8. So my goal every day is to Walk Humbly, Love Kindness, and Do Justice. I told my former roommate Kristin that everyday I'm reminded that I don't do any of those things completely.

Something that was especially relieving to me is that this weekend that I did not focus at all on the school work that was waiting for me when I got home. That was great, my focus was away from that and I have such a hard time with that, that I was so excited when I was leaving the ranch and thought "I haven't even thought about homework for the last 24 hours, that's awesome!"


Time to go to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment