Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beautiful Days

I'm so excited that summer is here and the weather is beautiful!! Sunny and 75 are perfect summer days. Today I'm heading out to Konza Prairie with some friends, it will be nice to get outside and enjoy the fresh air.
One thing I've been thinking deeply about is how loving my friends are and how supportive my family is. Particularly my family, I cannot think of one time in which they were dissapointed with a desicion I made for myself, that I ended up being dissapointed with. They are always supportive. Yes, they will give me advice and guide my decisions, and I deeply value their opinion. However, they know that whatever it is, it is ultimately my decision to make. Anyway, I'm so thankful and blessed that I have all of these great people in my life.

Yesterday I was reading this article. It made me reallllly want to travel and see these places. Especially to see this:



So now, I must add Cambodia to places I want to go before I die. Right next to New Zealand.
Well, I don't want to be the stinky person when we go to Konza, so I'm going to get all cleaned up!

Have a beautiful Tuesday.

P.s. Funny Story: So I'm at my parents house and their caller ID talks, so I always know it's my mom when it says "G-6 fort doim armor". Little did I know, it says that for all of Fort Riley. So today I answered "Yes, Ma'am!!" and it wasn't her, it was a lady calling to speak to me about a scholarship I had applied for. Silly me. I think I made up for it by talking very professionally and politely throughout the entire conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment