Monday, August 8, 2011

I don't like

I don't like it when people have their pre-teens stand up next to me to see who's taller. I'm not a circus show, people.
Have you never seen someone who's 61 inches tall? I'm sure you have, because it's only 2.7 inches shorter than the average american female.

I'm no spectacle.




That sounded a little angry. I'm not angry, just annoyed. I think that that situation has happened to me about 5 times in the past two years. 

So anyway I'm having this desire to go abroad. Working and or volunteering somewhere, well in New Zealand or Australia. I want to see the southern lights and I want to be on another continent and on the other hemisphere where their winter is my summer and my winter is their summer. I just found a volunteer program where I could volunteer in Auckland at a school for kids with cerebral palsy. I would love this, and so would my future master's program.

I'm Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment